Legendary Hazelnut Mosaic Cake
The favourite cake of our childhood met with hazelnuts. Additionally, you will love this model of the mosaic cake. Probably the most nostalgic of sensible desserts is right here.
Elements for Hazelnut Mosaic Cake Recipe
- 2 Packs of Petibor Biscuits
- 70 Grams of Butter
- 15-20 Items Coarsely Chopped Hazelnuts
- 1 Cup of Chilly Milk
- 5 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons of Cocoa
Tips on how to Make Hazelnut Mosaic Cake Recipe?
- Minimize the biscuits into 3-4 items by hand.
- Soften the butter, add the sugar. Combine.
- Take the sweetened butter in a big mixing bowl. Add cocoa and beat properly. Add the crushed hazelnuts to this combination. Add the milk.
- Take the damaged biscuits into your mixing bowl and blend them by urgent. Be sure that all of the biscuits are lined on this combination.
- If you’ll freeze it in silicone containers, there isn’t a have to course of the mildew. Add the cake combine by urgent into the molds and wrap with cling movie. Put it within the freezer. Freeze for no less than 4-5 hours.