Nice Simple Semolina Halva with Milk
Are you a kind of individuals who have roses on their face after they say halva? It’s an indispensable a part of Anatolian delicacies. At delivery, dying, wedding ceremony, each second when happiness and disappointment are shared within the affiliation, it additionally takes on the duty of sharing non secular emotions in addition to sweetening the palate. Though it could appear easy, it requires ingenuity. Even whether it is roasted for two minutes much less or extra, it could improve or lower the pleasure in the intervening time we put it within the mouth. In case you have mates accompanying you, the aroma of every particle dispersed in your mouth can contact your sense of style. Ice cream, cinnamon, nutmeg are the common-or-garden deal with on a smashing plate. Particularly when you sprinkle just a little bit of affection on it, it is inedible.
Substances for Simple Semolina Halva Recipe with Milk
- 1 cup of semolina
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (optionally available)
Methods to Make Simple Semolina Halva Recipe with Milk?
- To begin with, milk and sugar are taken to the range and heated till the sugar melts. The underside of the range is turned off.
- Afterwards, semolina with oil is fried in one other pot till the specified shade is reached.
- A combination of milk and sugar is added to the roasted semolina.
- It’s left to infuse for 10 minutes. It’s then served.